- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 12 Mar 2020
- Time: 03:00 - 10:00
Candidates always find ways to mask their true personality in job interviews. It’s tough to decode a candidate’s true personality & how that will reflect in their job performance. What if, you could evaluate the behaviour of the person for every job role you hire?
- Compulsory Personality Profile test – 18 questions – 12min
- Discover who you are as a leader in different areas
- Ontdek die ware jy!
- WHO am I in the workplace? What comes to me. Natural, Are you currently in the correct job position. Where is your place to lead, in front or from the back?
- My strength points – where is my place to step UP as a leader
- My growth points – The things that make me overreact and things to avoid
- My communication style and the way I handle conflict in the workplace and in my social life
- The things I must work on to become a better me.
- My Core – Why people feel comfortable in my space
- What I need from others to become the best me.