In love, engaged or married?
Where two people are together, there will be conflict. Initially, everything goes well, but later small things/habits begin to irritate us, becoming irreparable. Who is right and who is wrong? The good news is that no one is wrong; everyone is right within their frame of reference and personality. We cannot all think the same, because we are uniquely created. Therefore, it is vital to do a personality profile to help us understand each other’s actions. We are not wrong, simply different. Eighty percent of conflict comes from misunderstandings.
Who should do it?
Anyone who is serious about their relationship with loved ones.
- Learn about yourself.
- Discover your partner’s values.
- Learn what we need from each other to be the best person we can be.
- Uncover how you communicate.
- Learn how to handle conflict.
- Discover how your past influences your current relationships.
- Learn why certain things infinitely irritate you and make you overreact.
- Discover who should make which decisions.